Senin, 26 April 2010

Back to the past - Dian Xiao Er

+0@DianXiaoEr ™

It was my birthday last saturday. Because for some reasons, my husband cannot bring me out to celebrate it. But, I can sensed that he really wish to bring me out to nice places in this special day.
I know. I really know. I won't blame you for not having a proper celebration for me. We can have it on your birthday. :)

Lunch time. We decided to go LotOne, Dian Xiao Er (店小二)to settle. We never been to any franchise of this shop. Anyway, we decided to give a try.


Browsed through their menu, and their one of their famous dishes should be roasted duck.

Served with 3 types of herbs:-
1) Ginseng
2) Dang Gui
3) Mixed of herbs.

Since it's their famous dish, and out first visit, we have to order one of this, and we chosen Dang Gui. There is a little gravy served with the roasted duck.
All of us like this dish.
Meat wise, we ordered also pork. Mongolian Prok Rib.
They fried the pork rib, and cook with special sauces. Something similar to Pai Gu Wang.




Then we ordered Ma-Poh taofu and Kailan fried with salted fish. Hmm... Can't taste the salted fish at all.

Last dish ordered:-Ma-Poh taofu. It is very nice to eat with rice. The taofu is soft and smooth. Yum~

Overall, it is good. :D