Selasa, 21 September 2010

First oversea travelling in yr2010.

+0 @ office ™

Korea!! I'm coming.

Finally signed a package with travel agency. Since how long I do not travel with travel agency. The last time was my first and the only travelling with travel agency, which is following PaMa to Bangkok/Pattaya. And it was more than 15yrs ago. Wow... It was really long time ago.

After that, is either free & easy trips or business trips.

Hope that this trip will not be too rush. 8days 6nights. 3nights at Jeju and 3nights at Seoul.

I was told that the resort that we will be staying in Jeju is a 6stars resort, the best in Jeju - Shila Resort. Let's see whether it's really good. I will let you know when I come back.

I paid ~1.6kSGD per person including airport tax.
I'm not sure whether this is a good deal. But this should be not big different if you sign from Malaysia travel agency.

No mood to work today. Waiting the time to tick until departure time. ^^